1. I’m here to help!
2. Mortgage calculators
3. Debt to income ratios
4. All about credit scores
5. Choosing lenders
6. Spot risky loans
7. What is PMI?
8. Mortgage points
9. Pre-Quals vs Pre-Approvals
10. Mortgage decisions
11. What are rate locks?
1. My role in your search
2. Location is important
3. My MLS is more accurate
4. Buyers vs Seller markets
5. Setting up showings
6. Process of elimination
7. Permission to be honest
8. I look closely for issues
9. Shhh! The seller is there!
10. When to inspect
11. How to spot a deal
12. Multiple offer leverage
13. Not right? Renovate?
1. Researching price
2. Multiple offers. Do you want it?
3. Why I call the listing agent
4. No rules with multiple offers
5. Giving the seller choices
6. Important dates with the offer
7. One offer? Or back and forth?
8. Steps after we have a deal
9. Not responding too fast
10. When the ratification clock starts
1. Don’t buy furniture yet!
2. Step 1 is the inspection
3. What’s a reasonable repair?
4. Calling experts after the inspection
5. Negotiating repairs in writing
6. Getting money instead of repairs
7. A messy house after contract
8. The appraisal process
9. Homeowners insurance
10. Flood insurance
11. Property lines and survey
12. The final walk through
1. Will the seller be at closing?
2. The closing lasts an hour
3. Bring a checkbook to closing
4. Careful wiring money! Online scams
5. The mortgage, note and deed
6. Title insurance explained
7. You get the key at closing
8. The transfer of utilities
9. The deed comes in the mail
1. Preparing mentally for selling
2. Several markets in your market
3. Being patient helps
4. The first to see it are motivated
5. What to expect. Avoid conversations
6. The risk of home shopping too early
7. How to get multiple offers
8. 5 common seller mistakes
9. Try not to be home at the showing
10. Showing feedback explained
When I was new, yes I had a mentor, but she did not have time to really help me understand the entire process. It took years until it all clicked.
I got so excited when building this side of the BellaRuby ecosystem.
I would wake up in the middle fo the night and carve out 5 bullet points on flood insurance. I’ve pulled over on the side of the road to scribble down the 3 points on termite letters.
It was crazy!
And what started as a few landing pages turned into a full library of content. I would take a long walks mapping out the complete buyer journey in my mind and after writing the 70th digest, it hit me.
We can leverage helpful community content into a way to drive buyers and sellers into the CRM. And this is when we created the BellaRuby Campaign Gateway Page!
By starting with community information you are building trust. Getting a customer to request content from you, or permission based marketing, is very effective..
We’ve automated this process with the BellaRuby Gateway Page.
Make sure to remind viewers to claim their free home management system when you end every video.
Send leads to local
Be first to know, signup with your email and we’ll let you know first!
Now join the Facebook Group to get a
closer look behind the scenes!
Would you also like to Join the Agent Converter Group?
(for working with more agents)